Sunday 29 November 2009

More than we can chew?


Over the past couple of years it has been hard to find enough time to work on renovating the house amongst the commitments to work, the part-time Ph.D. and recently the company. It can be a bit overwhelming, and sometimes it feels like we've bitten off more than we can chew.

All that is about to change, as I am taking my remaining 19 days holiday time + Christmas closure time which puts me on holiday from today until the 4th of January.

Blog every Sunday will be going into overdrive as I take a 'month of Sundays' working on the house, and I'll be posting a lot more details on what we're doing at home. So far we have ordered our new kitchen, to arrive on Thursday, and chosen the worktops and flooring. We have a builder starting tomorrow to remove some internal walls and cut an opening for french doors.

1 comment: