Sunday 18 March 2012

An enjoyable birthday


It's been a busy couple of weeks and time has flown by.  I think you all know that my Grandad went into hospital just before my birthday, I've been in Cumbria (without a web connection) making daily hospital visits for the past week.

On Saturday they moved him to Preston, where my brother Gary lives, so I've now returned home briefly before scooting off to Cambridge to teach workshops all next week.

Thank you all for the cards, gifts and wishes you all sent for my birthday. I had a wonderful day... here are a couple of photos...




Pillar the 5th!







I went to Archery practice as part of my 'birthday week'!



1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to have done archery - sadly the nearest I got was darts. I hope Helen was behind arrow-proof glass!

    ReplyDelete