Friday, 11 December 2009

It'll be easy!

When we designed the layout of the new fitted cupboards for the bedroom we didn't quite have enough space to fit in the final large cupboard.

I decided it would be easy to modify it, so we bought it anyway and for the past couple of months it has been partly assembled without the doors on.

After a day of measuring, sawing, drilling, screwing and even planing! the final bedroom cupboard is now completed. I'm still unsure why it took so long, but I'm quite happy with the result.

The majority of the cupboard is actually 2 ft (60 cm) deep and there is now an extra, small extension to the cupboard on the right-hand side in front of the chimney breast, with both doors offset to the right so that they can both open completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment